Saturday, August 27, 2011

HP WebOS development

I was able to snag a couple HP Touchpads for the low low price of $85. They originally were $499, but HP has decided they don't want to make physical things anymore and are unsure what to do with the operating system they bought for a cool 1.2 billion dollars last year.

A few months ago, I had planned on making a few simple apps which include a periodic table and another one having to do with material science/crystal structures. I abandoned these apps because my app writing skills aren't very polished at all and the time it would take to write them could be used for other things, like having a life. Plus, I didn't have a device to develop on, but now I do... so who knows, I might take another crack at writing an app. I did write one app for the phone, but it's got some bugs.

Fedex is on their way with my tablet today. Anyway, below is a link to a comic that I thought was appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment